miércoles, 26 de diciembre de 2007

Welcome friends of the world


Me estoy moviendo por algunos blogs de gente de Japón , Italia, etc... por eso veo la necesidad de utilizar el inglés como lengua franca. A partir de ahora intentaré realizar un pequeño resumen del comentario en inglés.

Hello foreing friends of this blog. I´m going to try to write in English a abstract of my comentaries in this blog.

I´m thinking in Edel Hacket of Ireland, John Rosser of England, Yochiko of Japan and other persons that want write in this blog.

My English isn´t very good but it will be better if I use it.

Welcome friends of the world

3 comentarios:

よしちこ dijo...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.
As my previous answer to your message became too long, I'm writing you here again.
You asked me what I was going to do in Belgum: I will be a graduate student.
And you? You are not making French wine, are you? :-) :-)
Chiko

Richard dijo...

I don´t make French wine I only drink it...

I like the whites of the Loira, the reds of Borgoña and the Champagne. The last Champagne I have drunk...

A.R. Lenoble. Gentilhomme 1996.

It´s very good.

Look for it in Internet. Lenoble has a web.

What are you studing in Europe?

よしちこ dijo...

:-) Me too.
When it comes to white wines from Loire, I like "Sancerre" the best.
You don't drink Cava, but Champagne! :-) You should visit Reims in France, where you can visit "Maison de Champagne". (When I went there, I visited G.H.Mumm.)
In Europe, I'll study Applied linguistics and maybe Dutch too.